Friday, February 9, 2018

I Am Poem

I Am Poem

I am Mia
I am artistic and fun
I wonder what my future will be like
I hear screams in a horror movie
I see my Uncle Floyd
I want a Laptop with a mouse
I am Mia


I pretend I have slime
I feel like someone is watching me every single move I do
I touch my pencils so I can draw
I worry about my dog Koda
I cry about if my uncle is ever going to come back to New Zealand
I am Mia

I understand what death wants from us (your soul)
I say I AM A PART OF LOGANG PAULERS
I dream about meeting Team 10
I try to win the “Try not to sing along challenge” but I fail because I love singing
I hope my dog Koda comes back

I am Mia

6 comments:

  1. hi mia its Sophie from St Patricks school I like how you set your I am poem out but mabe next time you could put some color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mia,
    really awesome poem, it really made you want to keep reading.
    even though I really loved your poem, maybe next time you try to make your poem rhyme.

    Kaylee, from St Patrick's school... If you were wondering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and thanks for lending me your name
      😉

      Delete
  3. Hello Mia i really like it but maybe next time you could try and make it rhyme in some of the part of the poem but its was very amazing

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post